Friday, February 11, 2011

Who wants to be my photographer - part 1

Celik celik mata, i told myself that today have to settle for a photographer. As promised in the previous blog, today i will also share what i look for in photographer and some tips in searching one.

As much as i wanted to hire Qippie or Kidchan level of profesionalism.. i have to remember the size of my wallet and stick to my budget constrain. Hiring a good photographer these days come with a price tag. So i asked myself.. what do i look in a photographer?

I am not a supermodel, who looks good at all angles even the lubang hidung pun lawa, and i know i'm not photogenic.. the worse thing is i'm suck at posing in front of a camera. especially infront of strangers. oh yes, during myspace time akulah ratu camwhore. Tapi bila bertunang hari tu kenapa aku keras??? so this thing can not happen on my wedding day. I need to find a photographer who has portrait skills + candid moment skill. I don't want a snapshooter who just simply press the shutter and trigger happy. Mata berkelip pun nak ambik and masuk album. I need a photographer who waits for the right moment and get the best angle to complement the brides. I need someone who does not forget to capture the tiny lil embellishments on my wedding lace and someone who manage to capture how beautiful my veil and tail fall in every movement i make.. Sounds like a photographer from heaven?? This is inspiring. I want a photographer who manage to capture like her. Ngada tak?? Well atleast its not wrong to dream kan?








The searching continues tomorrow.. macam fail je nak jumpa the right photographer today.. Sume mahal walaupun gambar macam hampeh. oh by the way, i'm too sleepy to list down the tips in searching a photographer.. ngantuk dah ni.. huarghhh! nanti esok sambung. oh by the way, besides a cheapskate, i'm also a procrastinator!

zZZzzzzzzzZZZzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment