Friday, February 25, 2011

Hair, locks, tress, rambut!

Today, I'm gonna talk about bridal hairdos.. If you are wearing a tudung, Alhamdullillah but i did not say you can take it even lightly.. the right choice of tudung accentuates your beauty and complement the shape of your face..

I am planning to do updo my hair on my wedding day.. the choice of bun? perhaps a lose bun. Lose bun looks modern elegant. High bun looks more classy elegant.

i heart this! but it doesn't look easy to do..

Even though lose bun looks very effortlessly done, but the twist and curl is an art.. you don't want to look messy macam pengantin bangun tido tak mandi.. kan?

High bun like this looks neater. Especially with a small piece of headband tiara like this.

Ouh i heart headband tiaras. They look more elegant and simple. I am a simple person and i love it better when people say i look elegant than gorgeous.




Big crowns are definite no-no! To me big crowns are so yesterday..


unless if you are permaisuri to agong, or a queen of honduras!


no?

No comments:

Post a Comment