Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Makeup Artist - Part 4

How do you guys want your nikah makeup look ? I want for something clean.. and i'm still not a fan of light pastel eye shadows.. pink.. light blue.. nope.

pic from peveyhack

i love how elyana was done during her nikah.. this makeup by kak saidatulnisa. Who doesn't like kak sai's touch? Cantikkan? Nampak biasa2 je eyeshadow dia.. very the mat salleh style.. tapi still nampak berseri.. or maybe sbb elyana ni dah ada seri artist kah?? but kak sai's rate is something around 900++ if i'm not wrong..

So.. who i hired for nikah?
...
...
...

Hazlie Hamzah!

I saw how clean he did for my friend. According to her, Hazlie sapu foundation lama.. that shows how detail he is to ensure the base and foundation tahan lama. Makeup tak crack even sampai habis majlis.. and her skin is oily macam my skin jugak.. so good benchmark la kan.. And hazlie's rate pun ok.. within my budget lagi.. And he does nice hair jugak.. I don't mind sangat because i will be covering my hair macam style rebecca nur islam during nikah, insyaallah..

pics from jangguttouch

Oh btw, hazlie does hand bouquets too.. he charges me only RM100 of fresh flower hand bouquet of my choice.. tu spesel rate because i hire him.. else the price will be RM150.

Kalau MUA untuk nikah sudah ketemu.. siapa agaknya gerangan MUA untuk Majlis Sanding ye?

jeng jeng jeng.........

1 comment: