Sunday, February 13, 2011

Makeup Artist - Part 3

I was a lil bit depressed last week. I did not bother to search for MUA. Blog hopping kejapla..For the sake of trying to engage the groove back.. nak google pun kena ada feel..

Tiba-tiba terclick kat Munie Ahmad and stayed there for quite a bit.. Actually I've known Munie from a friend's wedding. She did my friend effortlessly but the result was very impressive. At first, I was a bit skeptic with female MUA especially new faces like her.. But she proved me all wrong. Female MUA can do as good as bapuk..

I asked Munie if she's free in September. I thought of hiring her for my nikah. Unfortunately she's not. My motivation was pulled down once again. But Alhamdulillah she is available in November, so she can cover my majlis tandang.. Yang penting, her rate is very very affordable and that includes hairdo. Slightly cheaper than Emma Pesona. But Emma charges cheaper travelling expenses to Ipoh, Munie charges quite expensive expenses. I argued at first on fuel and toll to ipoh but she made a point about car's wear and tear.. so, takpela.. pusing pusing sama je total ngan Emma Pesona. And yes, Mr Fiance's kenduri is gonna be in Ipoh.

Ok, now i've got a MUA for my majlis tandang. one problem solved. Who is going to paint me on my big days??

No comments:

Post a Comment