Saturday, March 26, 2011

satu hari dalam dilemma.

After Mr Fiance's shocking news about the change of date, i know the first thing to do is to contact my MUA and photographer and let them know about it.

Good news my MUA is still available on the revised date! That saves me a hassle of MUA hunting. But unfortunately my photog already have a VIP wedding job on the new date. Takkan nak suruh dia cancel job tu. I heard the Agung is the main guest. So? He will send his assistant instead or i'm free to find other photogs.. Well i don't blame him but my future father in law! (sorry Mr Fiance.. marah tak hilang lagi) Takpela.. kenduri bertandang je.. the main highlight is my akad and MY reception.. photog kebanyakkan pun takpe, kan? kan? (effort untuk memujuk diri sendiri). Ke nak ambik je photog ipoh-based yang berbakat tapi tak mahal. The only one i know ipoh-based which is not-so-murah but good is Jangguttouch and memang lari budgetku ok!

This left me with another dilemma.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment