Monday, March 28, 2011

b2b and bff day out!

Hanging out with the girls (my bffs) is always been a highlight of my plans. Thats when everyone made excuse to leave their daily chores and boring routine. Thats when i leave my piled of works and thats when they leave their hubs and kids behind to gather and talk like single ladies! Since I am the only one among them who is still single, i have to follow the majority and listen to topics that evolves around susu anak, cute baby's tees, stroller, breastfeeding and conflict in marriages. I'm not complaining.. as i know my time of enjoying and participating in these topic will come very soon.

But this time, I am grateful to be surrounded with friends whose so looking forward to my big day.. Today, its about me and my preparation to becoming a bride :)


We brainstormed about dresses, color and ...bridesmaid theme. As i am limiting myself in every single thing about my wedding and trying to keep everything as simple as possible, having a themed bridesmaid was not at the back of my head earlier.. but why not?? Isn't it cute to have a bunch of inangs by your side with a themed color?? The theme color is silverish grey (not my dress, but family and bridesmaids) Anyways, who can say no to anything that won't splurge your budget but adding more excitement???

After lunch at Bangsar Village, we headed to Gulati's to get our adrenaline rushed and get some ideas.. Sangat best ok treat Gulatis like your own playground! Can you imagine how chaos the place was with 5 crazy girls (erm.. moms to be exact) ogling over and trying out some kain.. and the lady who entertained us was super kind melayan kerenah kitorang yang belum tentu nak beli.. siap bagi sample kain lagi!

Ok, atleast this gets me going.. my wedding engine asyik sangkut je. Thank you girls! I love you all.. You make my day!

isn't it cute to see 'em with this silverish grey satin silk with cute embellishments like this?
*berangan mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment