Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Makeup Artist - Part 5

I am so backdated with a lot of things! Oh how i wish i have more than 24hours a day. Masa sangat sangatla mencemburui aku (Even though i can not relate how they come up with this proverb in the first place!)

I love to be spoilt with choices.. but i don't like to keep myself too long without decision. So, i decided to settle with another makeup artist. Yes, i have 3 different MUAs for separate events.. I don't want to look alike for 3 different events, so a different touch from 3 different hands it is!

I decided to settle with Nazliman. He's been in the industry for 16 years but keeping himself low key. I see a lot of potential in him. I'm a big fan of orang2 yang humble tapi talented. Just like Yuna.

Ok, back to Nazliman, i hope i will not go wrong with Munie Ahmad's sifu. He is highly recommended by Munie, so i guess i am giving Cik Lee kita ni a chance. Everything was so easy with him. I called him out of the sudden and surprisingly enough i did not think twice or thrice pun. Terus book him and placed deposit. Sometimes we have to believe in our own instinct, am i right?

Regardless his years of experience, his rate is very very unbelievably reasonable. Tak percaya? Go and ask him.. (unless you read this post 10 years after the posting date, his price might go up). So, if you are an artist/ pelakon/singer jgnla spoil the market for cheapskates like us. Biasala, MUA ni kalau dah sentuh muka artist harga pun tinggi melangit.

His humble works can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment