Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Makeup Artist - Part 1

After looking and looking and looking sampai mata nak tercabut.. i decided to ask kak Emma from Emma Pesona. Yay! The rate falls within my budget.. she did a friend of mine and i totally love her touch.. i saw good reviews about her as well and she is really into the business. Very confident and professional. She charges additional RM50 for hair which is to me is still reasonable. Rambut pun penting jugak. My previous MUA who did me for my engagement makeups really well but slacking in hairdo. I ended up becoming a my own consultant. Tapi nevermindlah because she admitted earlier she's not good in hairdo.

Ok, back to kak Emma. Without further ado, i don't want to miss kak emma so i decided to settle with her for my tandang kenduri. Why not hire her for nikah and my reception as well? My tandang kenduri date is firmed not my nikah and reception. Ouh well, the date is still undecided.. there's a lot of dramas in my family that we couldn't even get a firmed date. sigh. Better grab something than nothing kan? Then i placed the deposit.

I hope i will get a firmed date for my nikah and reception very very soon. Can't afford to lose good MUA till last minute. Just incase Kak Emma is not available anymore, I still need to find alternatives. sigh. sigh.sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment