Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who wants to be my Makeup Artist?

I don't do heavy makeups.. I usually highlight on my eyes with eyeliner. Thanks to dad's genetic. He has Chinese blood.. and that explains the sepetness. I would like to find an MUA who knows how to do light makeup but great impact. .. i love nude lipstick with dramatic focus on the eyes.. dramatic focus by all means NO COLORFUL SHADOWS and NO HEAVY SMOKEY like burung hantu or kungfu panda kena tumbuk. I love light smokey eyes.. Who doesn't love Kak Nurol Shukor? But i don't plan to splurge 1k++ on one session of makeup. Sue Cantik.. lovely! But her rate can easily reach RM900 or more for 1 session if i'm not mistaken. I love how Ayang Kamell do the eyes.. then why don't i book him?

Sudah cuba.. but unfortunately he's not available on my dates. (i terus off pc and tido sbb stress ok) Then goes the googling session to search for the one that suits my style and.. fall within my budget. Someone recommended Emma Pesona, Munie Ahmad and Hazlie Hamzah. I'm gonna bug these people tomorrow..

...Frankly, I'll be glad if I can find anything less than RM500! Cheapskate? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment