Sunday, January 16, 2011

Presenting... the cheapskate bridezilla!

I spent nearly like days to comeup with the title of my blog.. And I spent like months contemplating if i should have my own blog to compile my so-called rocky journey to becoming a wife. Erm.. did i just say the word wife? Err.. looks like i have to get used to it..

I have been blog-hopping other bridezilla's blogs for the past few months. And this girls have done a tremendously good job in googling, compiling and writing a nice blog as areference to other bridezillas out there. And yeah, i was one of the silent stalker.. A year ago, i condemn these people big time.. not condemn kaw kaw la.. but for them having such amount of time wasting to jot down their journey to becoming a bride. (yelaaa at that time i did not even have a macha/mat tahir and did not even plan for a wedding in near future) maybe i was depress and such a sad sad miserable adult lady. Ok, nuff said. I don't want to go further about the past. Lets focus about this blog. Forgive me for having that thoughts.. i swallow back my words.. those blogs have given me so much motivations and inspirations to me. If I'm rich, i would have just hire the most expensive wedding planner, the best MUA, the best designer, the best everything in the world.. don't have to go through massive googling sampai mata nak tercabut looking for someone who can paint me on my big day that falls within my cheapskate budget. (oh-kay i might be using the word a lot of time in this blog. get use to it!). But come to think of it.. that is the beauty of a bridezilla.. they google themselves.. they compare and they budget their wedding.. i don't mind being a cheapskate bride as long as i have a perfect wedding.. perfect to me is not a top notch bride (if they even have a bride chart!) or a wedding of the year.. i'm not looking forward to throw my hard earned money for just a wedding ceremony.. hence, presenting the blog.. a journey of not-so-rich lady towards her so-called perfect wedding..

keep on reading..

2 comments:

  1. hello girl! i love ur blog design. i guess you are the fun type hence explains the beautiful layout design. my goodness. 199 days to go and you've already booked ur photographer? good for you! keep on writing :)
    -heed

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi heed! thanks for being the commentator number 1. I'm like star-strucked for a bit. Who says blogger can't be a celebrity! And those who has featured on my left panels are my wall of fames.

    yeah, fun, hip and a cheapskate! thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete